THAT'S A STEAL THURSDAY! Woohoo! It is that time of the week again! I am really excited to share my latest teacher budget finds with you! Be sure to link up at the bottom to share your latest finds too! This linky sure does give me an excuse to go shopping! This week I was on the hunt for some new crafty things so I went hunting for my week's bargains at Michael's. Now, being a teacher, we already get 15% off, but combine that with the 40-50% off items, you really have yourself some deals!
So, check out what I found!
- Dry Erase Rolls - A what?! Yes, dry erase rolls! They are pretty much amazing-ness in a roll! They were originally $5, but I got them for 50% off! Whoop! Whoop! I can't wait to use them! It is like contact paper so all you have to do is roll them out and stick it to a surface. Viola, instant dry erase board! I have some great plans in the works for these! It is a secret though! I can't tell you yet! Soon though, I promise! ;-)
- Glitter Clothespins - God I love these! Ok, so you know the dollar bins they have at the checkout?! They get me every time! I swear I don't leave that store without grabbing something from one of those bins! Today, I am happy to say these won't just be thrown in a bin somewhere in my room with the promise I will use them someday! These glitter clothespins are for sure going to get used! The picture makes it hard to tell, but I got green, silver, black, blue, and pink ones! They were $1.50 a pack! (As much as I could have probably made them, for that price I would rather pass the glitter mess and headache and just buy them. So I did!)
- Wooden Letter P - This wooden letter was originally $7 and I got it on clearance for $2.50! Score! I can't wait to decorate it and use it as a classroom door display! Next Monday Made It project right there!
- Bubble Pen - Another dollar bin item! I got that fancy pen for $1.50! I just love bubble pens so anytime I find one I like, I buy it! Something about those pens...
- Glitter Tape Rolls - OMG! Best. Find. Ever! These glitter tape rolls are to die for! Originally the pack of 24 tape rolls was $14.99, but I got them for 40% off ($8.99 plus another 15% off for our teacher discount). What a steal! Considering these can cost anywhere between $2.50-$3.50 a roll separately, this was well-worth the purchase! If you see glitter tape on all of my next DIY projects, you now know why! Can you blame me?! It is so pretty, right?!
I am SO happy about my steals this week! My bank account is happy too! Usually, I can do so much more damage! I had a little self-control today! There's always next week though! Ha! Be sure to link up below with the blog post about your latest teacher budget finds! If you are also on Instagram, simply use the hashtag #thatsastealthursday to share your bargains! Looking forward to checking them out! Thank you for stopping by! ;-)